Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cousins!!

Isaac and Ivy got the chance to spend some fun time with their cousins over the holidays. I am so grateful that they have cousins living so close to them and that they are able to see their cousings often and develop relationships with them.
Ivy is so in love with her big girl cousin Jayde. She completely lights up every time she sees her and says "Jayde". I know that she will always look up to Jayde and that Jayde will be a great example to her. She is so lucky to have Lexi and Savanna too and I can only begin to imagine the drama that we have in store for us when all of them start playing together (GIRLS!!!)
Isaac can't seem to get enough of his baby boy cousin Taggart. He loves to play with him and make him smile and laugh. Kaden is Isaac's best bud and they are absolutely crazy together - they will have many fun years ahead of them! Isaac also loves to play with Jayde (although, since she is a "girl", I am not sure that he would want anyone to know this!)
I have so many fun memories with my cousins that I will always cherish! Life gets busy and it is hard to keep in touch, but I love them all very much! I love watching Isaac and Ivy interact with their cousins, and I look forward to the memories they will create together!

No comments: